Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IMPOSSIBLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS


Dear One,
Very often your mind is still limiting Me in believing what I can miraculously do. You expect much less than I can do. You are willing to settle for only a small portion of what I can do. That is the reason why I gave men a spiritual language with which to pray, because men can only believe for a small portion of miracles, but I can speak forth huge portions of miracles and they will be done.
Your mind is limited in its belief in the possibilities of My power and ability. Give Me your large desires rather than your small idea of what I can perform. Give Me the impossible to do, not the possible by your standards.
You think nothing is being done until you finally see the answers to prayers and then you are amazed that I can actually do the impossible. That is why I said I am the "I am" because I am able and willing to do the impossible. I am the impossible.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:19; Ephesians 3:20
bygonetv.com/.../mission_impossible_logo.gif

1 comment:

grupo unido de roda fogo said...

Friend liked your blog. Congratulations, please be my follower on my blog, I thank you. I am Brazilian, born in Recife, Pernambuco state and city. A friendly hug. Manoel