Monday, March 9, 2009

JOYFUL BENEFITS


Dear One,
You can find joy in the midst of turmoil.
You can find joy in the midst of strife.
You can find joy in the midst of confusion.
The secret is to find that secret place on top of our private mountain inside of you, our place where we commune together high above the elements of the world. In our communion you will receive My joy because we are one. I share everything that I have with you. When you are one with Me you have all of My emotions, love, joy, peace, patience, faith, goodness and kindness.
At My table you will find everything beneficial to you. I grow the fruit of the Spirit in My garden for you to consume. Joy is for your benefit, to lift you out of the emotional prison in which you often find yourself.
Love, God
Psalm 5:11;Psalm 16:11; Psalm 21:1; Romans 5:11; Romans 14:17
photo from Richard Nix of www.flickr.com

No comments: