Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TWO COMMANDMENTS


Dear One,
How much do you love other people?
You can gauge that by how much you love yourself. I told men that there are only two commandments, to love Me and to love others as you love yourself.
The life that is in your neighbor is also in you, because it is My life. You love others because they are part of you, part of Me and My family.
You can only care for others as you care for yourself. if you neglect your own needs, you will be stressed to the place that you cannot care for others.
Relate this to caring for the temple. You are My temple and if you do not keep My temple in tip top shape, then you are neglecting My house and you cannot follow My guidance because of confusion from lack of care.
Be led by My Spirit not by negative emotions or logic or guilt or manipulation or confusion.
I asked you to love me because when you love Me you will listen to Me because I am your Heavenly Father. I know what is necessary to make your life happy and prosperous.
Love, God
Matthew 22:38 & 30
photo from NatashaP at www.flickr.com

No comments: