Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SHEEP TRUST THEIR SHEPHERDS


Dear One,
My children hear My voice when they have the mental attitude of a sheep. That's why I said that My sheep know My voice, because a sheep has the attitude of dependency upon the shepherd. Sheep are smart animals in the fact that they know their lives are enriched by the presence of the shepherd. He lead them to the greatest pastures for good. He leads his sheep to places of rest. He leads them to still waters to drink. He gives them peace because the sheep know he will protect them from the wolves with his rod. The sheep know that the shepherd will use his staff to rescue them from the thicket. The shepherd leads them to food even when there are wolves in the vicinity. The sheep are full of gratitude because they know that the shepherd is a gift to them. They know that there will be goodness and mercy with them all of their lives because of the presence of the shepherd in their lives. They know that they will have the care and protection of the shepherd all the days of their lives.
Like the sheep and the shepherd, My children know that I will provide food, water, rest, protection and love to them all of their lives. Their confidence in Me is steadfast and sure. I am the Good Shepherd.
Love, God
Psalm 23
www.brightok.net/~dmw/jesus_shepherd.jpg

No comments: