Sunday, March 8, 2009

SWADDLING CLOTHES


Dear One,
My loves lift you higher than you've ever been lifted before.
My love in you will lift others higher than they've ever been lifted before. That's what My love does, it lifts and lifts and lifts.
Human love can't lift you as high as My love can lift you because human love is based on self-consciousness, expecting others to love you in return.
My love is based in heaven consciousness, expecting nothing in return. My love lifts the heart, the mind, the body and the emotions. My love will not allow you to stay in the sea of depression that can swallow you up. My love rescues you from the sea of depression and sets you on the solid rock of the highest mountain. My love surrounds you with peace and joy. All outer problems and inadequacies and areas of lack vanish in the presence of My love because they are of no consequence.
Watch things change when you are baptized in My love. Evil can't stand it. Deceit can't stand it. Strife can't stand it. Conflict can't stand it. Depression can't stand it.
My love is the only power that can deflect the negativity of the world and lift you high above it to the Secret Place of the Most High. Let Me swaddle you in My love.
Love, God
I Corinthians13:4-7; I John 4:10 & 11
photo compliments of mumbleyjoe at www.flickr.com

No comments: