Saturday, March 7, 2009

LOVE ELEVATES


Dear One,
My love truly lifts you up.
Love lifts the spirits and the emotions of all who participate in the communion of My love.
Love is truly powerful because it is My nature. The power of love cannot minister to a person without changing him. He will be changed forever in the depth of his being. He will revel in its power until My power has finished its job.
Love has no description or explanation because it is spiritual power which transcends human words. If men were to try to capture its essence, he would be disappointed because there is no container which is able to contain it.
Love will heal you. Love will lift you above life's problems. Love will support you. Love will thrill you. Love will always promote you higher and higher above the problems of the world..
Commune with Me and receive My love because I am love.

Love, God
Ephesians 3:17-21
photo courtesy of Krisdecurtis at www.flickr.com

No comments: