Monday, February 22, 2010

CHANGING THE WORLD


Dear One,
Religious people want to change the world and other people so they can be happy.
My true children want to do what I asked of them, change themselves.
Changing your own negative and self serving thoughts, attitudes, speech, actions, reactions, intellectual philosophies and religious doctrines will make you happy. Change those negative beliefs and actions into positive, loving, merciful, kind, nonjudgmental, peaceful and joyful ones and you will be happy. Then you will change the world one person at a time.
People will want the happiness that you have and you will tell them the Good News, that wars and arguments and division and strife and resentment and judgment and opposition and division are not the way to peace and happiness in their lives and in the world. You will tell them that I am the Good News. Because I love all men ,I want them to know the true way to have love and peace, and that is to have a one on one relationship with Me.
When people know that a relationship with Me brings love, peace, joy and everything they desire, then they will abandon the agents of darkness who bring curses into their lives through negativity which affects their thoughts, attitudes and actions.
I told you to come to Me when you are heaven laden. I never told you to go to doctrines that separate and divide. Religious doctrines and political philosophies for which you erroneously fight and battle will always fail you.
I will never fail you. Come to Me and I will show you true happiness and it will start with changing you.
Love, God
Matthew 11:28 & 29; Galatians 5:16-25

No comments: