Friday, February 12, 2010

HOLINESS


Dear One,
Taking time to be holy means to become like Me, your Heavenly Father, loving everyone with unconditional love.
Taking time to be holy means to become like Me, your Heavenly Father, full of joy no matter what the circumstances are.
Taking time to be holy means to become like Me, your Heavenly Father, spreading peace in all unsettling situations.
Taking time to be holy means to become like Me, extending mercy to all men, always remembering that they don't know what they are doing when they oppose you or confront you or hurt you.
Taking time to be holy means to become like Me by operating in my characteristics of goodness and kindness at all times.
Taking time to be holy means to become like Me, patient with everyone and patient while waiting for prayers to be answered.
Taking time to be holy means to operate in unshaken faith when other people are falling apart emotionally.
Holiness is simply bearing the facets of My personality in your body, which are the fruit of My Spirit.
Holiness is refusing evil in thought, word and deed.
Holiness is knowing that you are My earthly abode and then becoming a good steward of your body and mind, keeping them healthy and unencumbered by negative thoughts.
Holiness is letting My words transform you spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally.
I live in you. Let Me display My personality through you.
Love, God
I Corinthians 3;16; Galatians 5:13-22


phhopeannfaith.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/we-h...oto from

No comments: