Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LILIES AND BIRDS


Dear One,
Freedom from worries was promised to all My children. take it as one the benefits of being My child.
Cast disappointment and depression into hell. That's where they belong, not in your life
Walk in My love. Consider the lilies of the field and the roses and the begonias and the daffodils and the fact that they never toil or spin out of control from worry. Consider the birds of the air, if they were depressed and worried and fretful they would plunge to the earth. I feed them and they expect the food to always be there.
Everything is always yours, every answer to prayers. Expect them to come just like the birds expect to be fed and the lilies expect to have sun and rain. Appreciate the blessings and cherish what you already have.
You can,"Put your hands in the hands of the one who stilled the waters." You can abide with Me because I already abide in you. I said if you will abide with Me and My words abide in you, you can ask what you will and it will be done for you. I never said maybe it will be done. I said it will be done.
The birds have confidence in Me. The lilies have confidence in Me. Oh, that My children would have confidence in Me. Then they would see all of their prayers answered.
Love, God
Matthew 6:28;-31; John 15:7-12

No comments: