Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SPIRITUAL DYNAMITE


Dear One,
Intercessory prayer is standing in the gap.
Intercession is bringing a person or a situation for whom you are praying to heaven and bringing heaven to the person or situation. You are doing the most supernatural accomplishment that a man can ever do, uniting heaven and earth. That is why Jesus said to wait for power on high, because Holy Spirit power is the most all encompassing power available anywhere.
When you intercede you are uniting earthly things to spiritual powers, two units which have never been joined together, and you are the vessel that is doing it. You are the agent that is uniting a non powerful entity (men) with the All Powerful Holy Spirit, and everything and everyone involved will never be the same again.
You are moving mountains of burdens and casting them into the abyss. You are taking blinders off of eyes. You are sending healing and forgiveness and mercy and joy and love and life to everyone when you intercede. You are fulfilling what Jesus prayed, and My kingdom comes to earth to do My work and My will is done in every situation for which you intercede.
Think on these truths when you allow My Holy Spirit to intercede by praying My Words and My language.
You have spiritual dynamite flowing from in your mouth when you pray. Visualize it doing its work to tear down evil strongholds and build up My family on earth.
Love, God
Ephesians 1:16-23; Acts 1:4; I Corinthians 14:18
photo from: scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/...

No comments: