Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HOLY SPIRIT POWER


Dear One,
Every word that proceeds from your mouth in intercessory prayer is powerful. Every word will accomplish what I send it forth to do. Not one of My words spoken by the Holy Spirit is null and void. The power in every word is unimaginable to you. It is unimaginable because there is no power in the earth that is comparable.
If you could see the spiritual activity from your mouth when you speak My words from the Holy Spirit, you would in some instances see electricity. In some instances you would see fire. In some instances you would see dynamite. In some instances you would see explosions. In some instances you would see balm for healing. In some instances you would see soothing, velvety peace. Whatever is the need is what I send forth. Sometimes they are words that destroy evil working in a person's life. Sometimes they are instructions for building a person's stable foundation. Sometimes they are words that cover a person with love. Sometimes they are fire which destroy the demons of conflict and strife.
Keep up My work by continuing to unite heaven and earth with My words. By doing that you change men and their lives, you change your country and your world. After all, that is what I do, I change lives for the best result, more than you can ever imagine.
Love, God
Jeremiah 1: 9-12; Ephesians 6:10-17; Ephesians 3:20
photo from: obclbrg.org

No comments: