Friday, February 26, 2010

THE RESTORER


Dear One,
I will perfect that which concerns you.
One of My revealed names is the Restorer.
I love to restore everything to the perfect state that it was in the beginning before evil entered into your world and cursed everything that concerns you. I will restore and revive and redeem it all if you will let Me.
I have a deep seated reason for My determination to restore everything that concerns you. That reason is because I love you and all of My children and I want all of you to benefit from being My children. I want you free from the curses. I want you to revel in My blessings.
Remember that I have a reputation to uphold in the heavens, that being that I am the Loving Father of all creation. I want My reputation of being Love to be proclaimed by all of My children. When you allow Me to perfect everything that concerns you, then I am proclaimed as the Restorer.
Speak My name of Restorer to all men.
Love, God
Ruth 4:15; Isaiah 58:11 & 12; Psalm 51:12-15

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really nice, God Bless U

Unknown said...

This is really nice, God Bless U

Unknown said...

this is really nice, God Bless U