Monday, February 1, 2010

KINGDOM LIVING


Dear One,
It is written that My kingdom is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit That means that members of My family have mental peace, emotional joy and righteous living as a result of having My Spirit live within them.
So what is righteous living? It is loving the unlovable as well as the lovable, to do good to the ones who persecute you, to be merciful rather than judgmental, to return good when people do evil things to you, to forgive offenses against you so that you do not carry the burden of them. Righteousness mean monitoring your thoughts and keeping your mind free from judgment and condemnation, and it means to bring peace and love to every situation. Those activities are characteristics of members of My family.
When My life is established within you, you have peace beyond understanding, joy unspeakable and you have conflict free living. Now, that is truly the abundant life.
It is available to you with the presence of My Holy Spirit within you. Listen to His promptings and He will guide you into righteousness, peace and joy. His power gives you the ability to incorporate My characteristics into your life so that you will live the abundant life.
Love, God
Matthew 5; Galatians 5:22-25; Romans 14: 17

No comments: