Wednesday, February 10, 2010

INHERITANCE BENEFITS


Dear One,
You should train your mind to believe this: Everything I have is yours.
You should train your mind to believe this: You're part of Me.
You should train your mind to believe this: Everything I have is your destiny.
You should train your mind to believe this: I'm part of you.
You are My child, so it is all true. You are My creation, taken from My loins. My Life is in you, so everything I have is yours.
You have love, peace, joy, goodness, mercy, kindness, patience and faith. You have health and wealth and tranquility. The guarantee of everything I have for you is inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith, and the Holy Spirit is the facilitator of every promise I have made to My children. You have everything necessary for life and happiness. You should utilize My gifts and My character and My guidance to bring them into existence. The Rivers of Living Waters are flowing to you. Open your gates.
Love, God
II Peter 1: 3-11

No comments: