Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HANDS OFF


Dear One,
Once you have given someone to Me for My protection and My guidance and My working spiritual activities in a person's life, don't reclaim him by worrying about him. Only see him as perfected and redeemed and successful and happy as a result of My power at work.
All prayers of everyone relate to needs of their family members or to needs of the person praying, so you are joined by others in your prayers.
When you release someone to Me, keep your hands off of the person with negative thoughts in your mind so that I can continue to perform miracles as a result of your prayers. The person is mine unless you take the person back into your thoughts by worrying. See My miracles in your mind before you see them in reality and then speak, "So be it!"
See the person for whom you are praying as surrounded by my angels day and night who are constantly ministering My love and guidance to him.
Love, God
Mark 11:23; Matthew 6:25-31; II Corinthians 1:20

No comments: