Sunday, January 31, 2010

The HEAD


Dear One,
Your life is in your head.
Everything in your life proceeds from your mind, your thoughts, your head, your imaginations,; in other words, your faith.
Does that convince you to monitor your thoughts? It should.
That's the reason I told you to take no negative thought saying one thing or another.
That's why I told you to only think on good things.
That's why I told you to get wisdom from Me.
That's why I told you that I am able to do exceedingly above all you think or imagine, according to the power that is in you.
Your future is in your thoughts, your mind, your imaginations, your head. You are designing your future now.
If you imagine and expect bad things to happen, they will happen.
If you imagine and expect good things to happen, they will happen.
Take My promises to all men, let Me design them in your mind, then gain wisdom from Me in relation to keeping the avenues open, and trust Me to complete the spiritual work.
My promises to you involve your cooperation.
Your life is in your head.
Love, God
Matthew 6:25-34; Philippians 4:8; Ephesians 3:20

No comments: