Monday, January 11, 2010

CONTINUE TOWARD THE GOAL


Dear One,
Continue to seek Me.
Continue to ask Me questions and receive My answers.
Continue to resist evil.
Continue to receive My wisdom and the revelation of My love for you.
Continue to rejoice.
Continue to give what I have given you.
Continue to expect miracles.
Continue to wait with patience.
Continue to express joy.
Continue to extend mercy to others.
Continue to persist toward the prize of the high calling.
Continue to build faith by praying in the Holy Spirit.
Continue to bless everyone you know and everyone you meet.
Continue to be prudent in financial and business affairs.
Continue to receive My words of cheer and then spread them into the earth.
Love, God
Philippians 3:14; Hebrews 3:1; Matthew 5:7; Matthew 6:33; Matthew 7:7

No comments: