Sunday, January 10, 2010

SURPRISE GIFTS


Dear One,
You always act surprised when you suddenly encounter a dramatic answer to prayers. It is good that you are surprised, even elated, because that means that you have not left your First Love. I warned others not to leave their First Love.
When you are surprised it is because of the orchestration of My plans that I put into effect that makes you shocked at My efficiency and My wisdom and My timeliness.
Surprise is better than complacency. And your utter surprise is an indication that you are still excited about My abilities and My power.
A surprised and excited child who dances and sings and is filled with gratitude is a delight to its father.
A complacent child who takes gifts for granted is neither thankful nor full of excitement. That's no fun for a father who has worked hard to bring the gift to the child.
That's why rejoicing is fun for Me as well as for you.
Open your eyes to My orchestration in every matter, and rejoice with every delightful indication of My presence in all situations. I'm working to bring surprises to you.
Love, God
Revelation 2:4;Psalm 5:11; Psalm 9:2; Psalm 32:11;

No comments: