Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THIEF PROOF


Dear One,
Everything I have is yours because you are part of Me and I am part of you.
Don't settle for anything less than what you have been given by Me as part of your inheritance, peace, joy, love, goodness, kindness, faith, mercy, patience, the abundant life.
If you settle for less, then you have agreed to let the thief and his cohorts keep what they took from you. They will continue to ravage and steal from your family if you don't take back what is rightfully yours, showing them that you are the authority in your world, not them.
Just because you can't see the evil ones does not mean that they are not using your permission to continue to clear out your storehouse. It's all yours. Why do you let them take it? I gave you permission to use My gifts to enrich your life.
Be alert to stay on guard and do not let anger, strife, conflict, jealousy, judgment, guilt, condemnation, wrangling and every manner of evil trick you into yielding to their temptations, and then they carry away your love and peace. If you do, then they will take from you your joy, faith and the rest of My gifts. I gave them to you, not to the evil ones lurking in darkness to rob you.
Be a watchman, always being on vigil to protect your mind from the invaders.
I will alert you and you will use your authority and power to annihilate them. My Words are your weapons.
Love, God
John 10:10; Ephesians 6: 10-18; Matthew 24:43;

No comments: