Thursday, January 7, 2010

REJECT NEGATIVITY


Dear One,
The evil spirits, using your imagination, will invent all manner of negative images to flood your mind, causing you to invite fear into your life. The negative images are not real. They are only vain imaginations, products of a mind that has forgotten to keep its thoughts on Me and My promises to you, which are always positive images.
Eventually you find out after you have entertained the negative images that they are just what they are, only images, not reality. Dwell on them long enough and they can become reality because you have added power to them, the power of belief.
Reject negative images, which are based on fear, from your thoughts when they first appear and tell them to go to hell, the place for all evil and negativity. Then dwell on Me, My power, My love for you, My mercy, all of My gifts to you sent to bring you peace and comfort.
Love, God
Philippians 4:8; John 10:10;

No comments: