Saturday, January 9, 2010

FUEL AND OIL


Dear One,
All pieces of large machinery have to have fuel and oil to run properly. Fuel powers the engines, giving them energy to run and accomplish their functions. The oil lubricates the parts, keeping them from become frozen in gear, stagnant and rigid.
My children need the oil of My Holy Spirit in their minds to prevent them from being rigid and stagnant, judgmental and critical. My daily words are like oil to you, my reminders to you about the effective way to operate in the earth, with mercy, love, kindness, goodness, joy, faith and patience patience.
My fuels that provide power are in the form of My gifts to you, My wisdom, My knowledge, My faith, My spiritual prayer languages, My ability to interpret spiritual messages, My prophesy, My miracles, My healing, My discerning of spirits, all providing daily power to you when the need arises.
They are My manna for you today and every day.
I gave you a helpful clue when I told men to build up themselves on their spiritual faith by praying in the Holy Spirit. That provides power for the furnace of faith which you need every day.
A fire must be stoked, it must be fed the proper fuels to continue to burn. The fire of My Spirit within you needs to be stoked and built up to stay powerful and flexible to encounter and solve the daily problems of life.
I gave you the fuel and oil in the person of the Holy spirit. Use His abilities effectively and you will have everything that I promised you, the abundant life.

Love, God
Jude 20; I Corinthians 12:4-13; Galatians 5:22-25; Acts 1: 8

photo from thewistfulmuse.com

No comments: