Friday, January 29, 2010

Yea and Amen


Dear One,
Trust in My promises and trust in My power to bring those promises into fruition in your life. My promises are still yea and amen, meaning that they are for you and for every man. My power is the only energy that can accomplish everything that is necessary to perform in order to produce My promises more efficiently. You can count on Me to keep My promises and to provide My power to augment them. All of My promises belong to you, blessings for your family, your home, your field, your animals, your business, your career, your finances, your recreation and your coming in and your going out.
Establish yourself in My promises, receive My guidance and direction, and you will see My promises become yea and amen, so be it.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 28: 1-14 : Ii Corinthians 1:19

No comments: