Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DISTRIBUTION CENTER


Dear One,
Form a bond of love with everyone you meet
Love will astound them, revive them, release them from insecurities, give them hope and faith, give them a sense of worth, give them value, and give them the ability to pass love on to others.
Love will do its work under cover without fanfare and recognition because love does not demand attention. It works quietly and gently in the inner man. Love always wins out over all negativity and regret and anger. Love will revive the dead hearts and wounded spirits of everyone.
When you distribute My love to others you are publishing the good news that I am Love and that I want My children to know My love. Love is transforming.
Love, God
Ephesians 3: 15-20; Romans 5;5-8
photo from: kevinmartineau.blogspot.com/2009_08_01

No comments: