Saturday, April 23, 2011

ANTICHRIST HABITS



Dear One,
Jesus said that the spirit of antiChrist was in the world during His time in the earth. After the resurrection of Jesus, the apostle John said there were many antiChrists in the world.
To respond to an antiChrist spirit is to act contrary to the actions of Jesus.
Jesus said he condemns and judges no man. So any judgment and condemnation on your part is in response to the antiChrist spirit, because it is contrary to the actions of Jesus.
So many of My children respond to the spirit of antiChrist by judging other people by their fleshly actions. Jesus looked on the spirit of all men and he refused to judge according to the flesh.
Religious laws are the criteria by which My children judge others. The laws were never meant to be used for measuring the spirituality of people. They were meant to call attention to the devil's activities and to encourage you to refrain from participating in his temptations. But religious teachings erroneously use the laws as a yardstick by which people are judged good or bad. That was never the reason for My giving them to My children.
When My children judge other people, they are yielding to the spirit of antiChrist, because judging is an activity of the devil.
I don't use a measurement of religious laws in order to deem the actions of My children either good or bad, either righteous or sinful. I look on the spirit of the person and his desire to love and be loved.
The actions of the flesh of a person are only temporary because the outer person is always changing. Only the inner man is important to Me because I am merciful and forgiving. I understand the programming that every person has had, their family backgrounds, their heritage, their childhood training, all of which they have no choice in selecting.
Judging the flesh of people is anti-Christian because the person may change at any minute but you have him locked into old behavior.
Judging others is based in pride because the person who is dispensing judgment feels that the person he judges is inferior to himself.
I never consider anyone inferior. I see every person as perfect in My sight because of the actions of Jesus.
Remember that when you are tempted to judge others that you are being tempted by the spirit of antiChrist who wants you to also be judged since judgment seeds always return to the judging person.
Strive for the high calling of only seeing the inner person of everyone you meet. Then you will be Christ-like. As He is, so are you in the world.
Love, God
Matthew 7:1-2; John 8:15-18; I John 2:18- 20; I John 4:2-6; II John 1:6-10

No comments: