Friday, April 29, 2011

SUFFICIENT GRACE



Dear One,

Don't assume that My grace ceases in the midst of a tragedy. Have you considered that My presence is made known to the victims during a tragedy and that painful conseqences to the victims of the tragedy may be nonexistent because of My grace?
Often the spirits of victims of a deadly tragedy leave their bodies, which are the vehicles of pain, and they come with Me into heaven before anything unpleasant is felt. That is part of the gift of grace to My children, escaping the pain that would normally be present in a deadly situation.
I meet everyone at the point of need, even in tragedies, no matter how bizarre or horrible they may seem.
Trust that My grace is sufficent, even in tragedies, so that My children can overcome everything.
You would snatch your children out of a deadly tragedy. So do I. Then I take them to heaven to live victoriously with Me. Things of earth grow dim in the light of My glory and grace.

Love, God
II Corinithians 9:8; II Corinthians 12:9; I Corinthians 10:13

No comments: