Monday, April 11, 2011

HIGH EXPECTATIONS


Dear One, Sometimes when you are solving a jigsaw puzzle you can't finish it because a piece has fallen under the table or is hidden under the lid. It's obscured from your sight in some way. There is never a piece to any puzzle obscured from My sight in relation to solving any of your problems. I know where all the pieces are and I am putting them together as you pray. The puzzle will be solved and will appear before your eyes as perfectly solved, often to your surprise, always to your delight. Many times solutions are beyond your ability to deduce because you look at them only with human eyes. My insight into every matter is a requirement. Your expectations can only believe for a partial result but My expectations are for perfection. I produce the perfect results every time and everyone wins. Come to Me for My insight and My wisdom in all matters and you will be elated with the ease of My instructions to you on how you can help expedite the end results. Continue to pray and to meditate on My words and you will have peace about every troubling matter. Love, God Matthew 13:14; Mark 8:17-18; I Corinthians 2:9-13

No comments: