Friday, April 1, 2011

CHILDLIKE EXUBERANCE


Dear One, You still marvel when you see answers to prayers. That is good because you still react like a child when I supply your needs, wants and desires. You respond joyfully and in awe. That thrills me as much as the thrill you get when you experience the answers. Child-like exuberance is of great value because one byproduct of it is thanksgiving and praise. Those byproducts fill the atmosphere around you with words which invite more of My angels into action for you. That is the reason for thanksgiving on your part, to increase the amount of angels who are sent to serve you. They enjoy hearing your words of thanksgiving and joy. Having child-like exuberance begins to show on your countenance, too, because what is on the inside of you will begin to show on the outside and your youth will be renewed. When the heavens are filled with My wonders, then evil must and will find the first way out of the area. Evil cannot stand to hear My children in a thankful, praising, joyful, excited mood. Let the exuberance of a child be your first reaction to My blessings entering your life. It clears the way for the entrance of more of your benefits of being My child. Love, God Matthew 18:2-4; Isaiah 12:3-6; Psalm 91; Psalm 117:1-2

No comments: