Saturday, April 30, 2011

CALMING PEACE



Dear One,

You should rely upon the peace that passes understanding when you are in the middle of a trial, remembering that all trials are sent by the devil to take away your peace and love.
You can reach down within the core of your body where the true person lives, which is your spirit, and you can find peace in the midst of the trying matter.
My peace will cover turmoil, indecision, strife and all unrest. My peace is the result of your spirit knowing before the evil situation is over that the end result will be advantageous to you.
Peace is the absence of confusion and unrest.
I said, "Let not your heart be troubled," and I said, "My peace I give to you." My peace is the peace that passes understanding and it is based on confidence and trust in Me.
I have everything under control when you put your trust in Me.

Love, God
John 14:1: John 14:27; Philippians 4:6-8.

No comments: