Monday, April 18, 2011

SOUND MIND


Dear One, I give to My children the spirit of power, love and a sound mind. The spirit of peace is the spirit of a sound mind. The devil, through worldly events and through prophets of doom, give the spirits of turmoil, fear and confusion, the opposite of what I give. So guess to whom you are listening when fear, confusion and turmoil occupy your mind. It's not Me. I am not the kind of Father who hides behind things and jumps out at his children to frighten them when they walk by. That is a heartless action and is attributable to your spiritual enemy. If a person is listening to fear, confusion and turmoil in the media and from bearers of bad news, then that person has made the devil his father for the time being. When I walked in the earth I told people who were condemning and accusing others that they were of their father the devil. I meant that they were letting the devil provide leadership and guidance to them and that they were becoming oppressive, judgmental and full of fear. If your mind is not sound and rooted in My love and peace, then you have momentarily turned it over to the devil for his fatherhood role. Believe Me when I tell you that he will only lead you down the road of destruction. Choose My road of peace, health and prosperity by accepting My gifts of power, love and a sound, peaceful mind. You have the power to choose My words of hope and faith, casting the words of fear into the abyss. My words always bring hope, peace, love and a sound mind. Switch channels of your mind to the Peace channel where My words will feed you with My love. Check your mind regularly to ascertain the state of your mind. If it is fearful and upset, come back to Me, like the prodigal son, and receive everything I have for you, a spirit of power, love and a sound mind.

Love, God

Luke 8;44; Romans 8:15; II Timothy 1:7


1 comment:

Sunny Dee said...

Thank you very much for these kind and gentle words! I needed to read this. This post filled my heart with love and gratitude for God the Father who loves me and wants me to enjoy a life full of prosperity!!!!