Saturday, April 9, 2011

SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYTHING


Dear One, You tell your children that there is a solution for every problem. I tell you that there are solutions for every problem, every situation, every circumstance, every lack, every confusion, every illness, every area of bondage, every affliction and every addiction. Another word for solution is wisdom. Another word for solution is knowledge. Another word for solution is prayers. Another word for solution is insight. So every solution is resident within My mind. Therefore, the Holy Spirit, who lives in you, will speak My solutions to you, the solutions that He hears from Me. He is eager to share the solutions with you when your cooperation is needed. Then you must give heed to them and follow the instructions. Also, My solutions are also resident within the prayer language of the Holy Spirit . He is eager to pray the solutions through your mouth in My spiritual language. When the Holy Spirit's prayers are utilized, He will carry out the mechanics of the solution without your actual knowledge so that you will not impede the results with fearful interference. Then you will rejoice when the solution appears and know that I, your Father, have saved you again and again. Draw from the pool of wisdom and knowledge within you and also pray My solutions spoken by My Spirit. My expertise is vast in all areas. I want you unencumbered by problems so that you will be joyful children. Love, God Isaiah 12:3-5; Proverbs 1:20; Proverbs 2:6-10; Jeremiah 1: 9-11; John 16:13-15; Jude 20.

No comments: