Friday, April 8, 2011

REBELLION


Dear One, Rebellion has various shapes and forms in My family. One form is refusing to forgive another person. Another form is refusing to love other people as you love yourself. Refusing to seek medical help when a dreaded disease is apparent is rebellion. Refusing to take care of your body is rebellion. Refusing to take care of your property is another form of rebellion. Refusing to seek wise counsel when you are in a difficult situation is a form of rebellion. Refusing to act upon sound advice is another form of rebellion. Refusing to be prudent is another form of rebellion. Rebellion is refusing to live life in a way that takes advantage of all of the sound advice that I have provided for you in My Instruction Book and in the ways of wisdom and knowledge which My Holy Spirit prompts you to do. Rebellion is knowing Me and refusing to follow Me and My gifts of insight and wisdom that I send to protect and prosper you. Do not accuse other people of rebellion. You don't know their hearts. You must investigate your own life and see where you are in rebellion against My helpful counsel which makes your life completely fulfilling, which is then a living testimony to Me and My wise counsel. Rebellion against burdensome religious laws which condemn and judge you and others is not considered rebellion in My family. It is considered freedom. Look at My wise counsel for you as avenues which lead to freedom because that is exactly what they are, freedom from conflict, freedom from strife, freedom from burdens, freedom from sickness, freedom from condemnation, freedom from lusts of the flesh, freedom from poverty, freedom from dysfunctional relationships and freedom from fear. My wise counsel lifts you above the elements of the earth which afflict you spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. My words set you free every time. Love, God Psalm 1:1-3; Proverbs 1:2-5; Proverbs 12: 15-20; Proverbs 19:20-21; John 16:13-14; I Corinthians 2:9-10-12

No comments: