Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CIRCUMVENTING EVIL PLANS


Dear One,
Events in your life are often unexpected and they are always circumstances for which you are totally unprepared.
I am prepared for anything and everything that might happen in your life.
Also, nothing that happens to you is unexpected as far as I am concerned.
I would love to be able to stop bad things from happening, but your will and the wills of your family members are often involved. You know that I cannot override the wills of My children because of the gift of free will that I gave to My children at the beginning.
That is why your willingness to pray in the Spirit at all times and in all seasons is so important to your future, because I know the workings of the devil and I know that he is determined to keep you from the wonderful inheritance that I have for you. The fact that I can circumvent his dealings in your life through My Spiritual language when you pray in the Spirit, that is the only avenue through which I can actually hinder the devil's plans in your life and the lives of your family members. The only cooperation I need from you is that you choose to pray in My language and let My Words do their work for you.
My efforts to save you from the works of the devil came to their most powerful conclusion when I sent My Spirit to live in you to teach you, to counsel you, to lead you, to guide you and to intercede for you when you don't even know the plans of the enemy that are being instituted in his efforts to rob you and destroy what I have given you. My efforts through the Holy Spirit are called My new covenant with people, the powerful covenant of the new birth, your actually becoming My child which comes from My life on earth being housed inside of My children. You are My home. You are My church building. You are My tabernacle. I have a keen interest in keeping you free from evil and its workings to destroy you because I love you as my child.
Take advantage of My powerful gift of praying in the Spirit. I can circumvent every evil thing that comes against you when you are walking in My Spirit and praying in the Spirit. You will see the results and you will be eternally grateful.
Your prayers in the Spirit are My Words. They are the most powerful things on earth. And, just think, I chose to speak them through your mouth.
Love, God
John 10:9-10; I John 3:8; John 14:12-17; John 14:23-27; John 15:26; John 16:7-15; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8:26-28; I Corinthians 14:14-15.

No comments: