Friday, July 6, 2012

LOVED, HONORED AND REVERED


Dear One,

To be loved, honored,trusted and revered is the greatest reward a person can receive from another person. You have felt it and appreciated it and revelled in the wonders of those emotions and mind sets.
You have experienced how it warms your heart when you are loved, honored, trusted, revered and respected.
You can only imagine how it warms My heart when My children love and revere Me just because of who I am, not what I can do for them.
It is the love that works the magic of changing the emotions of another person from bad to good. It's love that gives value to the existence of another.
It's love that validates the life of another. It's the actual energy that emits from unconditional love that does the wondrous works.
You have received that energy from My love and you truly revel in it.
There are other people in your world who don't know how to receive My love. They have to experience it through you and your other siblings who have the revelation of My unconditional love.
My love unites you with the unloved.
My love looks beyond differences in looks, cultures, beliefs and doctrines, seeing the real person who is in need of love.
That is your heritage from Me, looking beyond the outer crust of a person and seeing the need for your love and My love.
Love transforms all human beings, animals, birds and vegetation. Love is the strongest medicine in existence for all living things. Spread the love balm around on all living beings and watch the world transform before your eyes.

Love, God
I Corinthians 13:1-10; Proverbs 10:12; Proverbs 17:9; Ezekiel 16:8-14; Ephesians 3:16-20.

No comments: