Wednesday, July 4, 2012

INDEPENDENCE


Dear One,
Your power and dominion over the negative influences in the world have everything to do with revelation knowledge.
The revelation of who you are in Christ Jesus, His sibling and His joint heir, all give you the authority over the things in the earth, the weather, circumstances and situations, passions of the flesh and an unruly mind.
You are My delegate in the earth as My representative because you are My child. So you have a place of being the authority in the earth because I made men the authority with dominion in the beginning.
Declare your independence from all the negative aspects that the enemy presents in your life and the lives of your family members. Ask My Holy Spirit for His knowledge about your power and authority over all negative things in the earth. He is eager to teach you just like I am eager for you to be fully equipped with divine revelation so that you will not be hesitant to speak with authority to passions of the flesh which afflict you and the unruly, runaway mind which wants to worry and fret. You must speak and declare your allegiance to Me and your independence from the works of the devil that he sends to defeat you.
Seek the truth about your power and dominion which I said that the Holy Spirit would teach you. Listen to His discernment on how to know the difference between My voice and the voice of the robber who wants to take all you have.
Love, God
John 14:17; John 16:13; Ephesians 1:16-23

No comments: