Sunday, July 22, 2012

ARMS, LEGS, MOUTHS OF MERCY

Dear One,

I spoke emphatically to My children about fathers who fail to provide for their families. There are other instances of omitting to provide.
Sometimes they are merely because of lack of knowledge of the importance of the need because it is not apparent. Sometimes it is merely being aware only of yourself rather than being aware of other people and their needs for validation.
My children can omit to provide food for the hungry.
My children CAN omit to provide deserved compliments to others which will boost the self worth of the other person.
My children often omit to provide guidance to others who are in need of direction.
My children can often omit to provide the necessary attention for which other people are starved.
My children can omit to provide forgiveness to someone who has wronged them.
My children can omit to provide understanding when someone makes a bad mistake.
My children can omit to provide mercy to lawbreakers.
My children can omit to provide encouragement to discouraged people.
My children often omit to provide actions that will allow Me to work through them; in other words, being My mouth, My arms and My legs in the earth.
My body in the earth is there to serve as the distributing agents of My love, My mercy, My compassion, My validation, My encouragement and My wisdom.
Your benefits in providing for the needs of others is that you also receive the products of the seeds that you have sown which are mercy, compassion, validation, encouragement, wisdom and love.
Give and it will be given back to you, pressed down, flowing over, shall men given unto you.
I see the needs. When you are consumed with your own needs , you can't see the needs of others.
Open your eyes and you will see the needs of others. Then you will be delighted to fulfill those needs and be My arms, legs and mouths in the world.

Love, God
Romans 7:4; Romans 8:10; Romans 12:5-11; I Corinthians 12:12-14; I Corinthians 12:27; Luke 6:39; John 21:15-17; Romans 12:20-21.

No comments: