Monday, July 16, 2012

MULTIPLY LOVE


Dear One,
Appreciate the attention of your family and friends. There are millions and millions of people who crave attention, crave the caring and love that you get from people who love you.
Your self worth, your ego, is being fed and comforted by their attitudes toward you.
You also know that I love you and that I treasure you, just like I treasure all of My children.
Please pass around to others the love and attention that you get from Me and from your family and friends. We are all connected so you need to quickly and readily pass the love on to others. Don't let it stop with you.
My unconditional love cannot be contained within one vessel. It has to be passed on to others so that it multiplies because they will pass it on. It multiplies over and over again until all My creation is engulfed in My love.
That is one of the things I was talking about when I taught through Jesus about the good ground. The teaching was related to My words being multiplied in good ground. The best ground is the ground of love. It will return 100 times to My children who have planted in good ground, but it will also multiply in the earth much more and become love shared 100 times 100 times and on and on.
Baptize others in My love. Then you will be known as My children.
Love, God
Matthew 13;3-9; Matthew 13:19-23; John 13:34-35; John 15:12-13; John 15:17; Romans 12:10-21; Romans 13:8-12.

No comments: