Friday, July 13, 2012

ENERGY SOURCES

Dear One,
The energy that love emits is powerful enough to change a human personality from negative to positive, from destructive to constructive, from hateful to loving, from selfish to giving, from judgmental to merciful and from grieving to joyful.
My love does that to any person who chooses to join himself to Me and receive My life source, the Holy Spirit, into his spirit. Every area of his life is positively affected by the spiritual changes in his body, soul and spirit.
You can have that same effect upon people, too, by merely loving them unconditionally, nonjudgmentally and mercifully.
There is that power within My love and, yes, even unadulterated human love.
You need to realize the desire and longing within every human heart is to be loved because all spirits came from My presence of love before it became resident in human flesh; therefore, they crave My love, My unconditional love without judgment.
You know you have seen that longing within the eyes of children and lost adults who have not received unconditional love which is first shown through genuine acceptance and then by other meaningful ways.
I even told My children that they owe love to other people. That is because you have received My love and it must be perpetuated through you or it will stagnate and die because it must be given over and over again every day.
Give and it will be given to you. I was talking primarily about love.
Love, God
Romans 13:8-10; Proverbs 10:12; Proverbs 17:9; Ezekiel 16:8-14; Romans 4:7; I Peter 4:8-10; I John 4:18-21.

No comments: