Monday, July 2, 2012

MIND OF CHRIST


Dear One,
When you are born of My Spirit you have the mind of Christ in your spirit. It is My mind and My Holy Spirit is the avenue through which My wisdom, My knowledge and My revelations come to your own mind. My spiritual emotions are also in the mind of Christ, which is My mind inside of your spirit. Those emotions are love, peace, joy, mercy, faith, goodness and kindness.
I instructed in My Instruction Book to let this mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus. You must LET that mind be your guide, your teacher, your encourager, your counselor and your advocate.
My mind is resident inside of you, so you might as well let Me be your Father and perform My Fatherly duties by allowing Me to renew your own mind.
When you let My mind be your primary area of resource, then the only thoughts you want to entertain are the ones that come from Me and My love.
The thoughts of the flesh, which come from your enemy, carry thoughts and attitudes of destruction which will curse you eventually.
So remember to LET this mind which was in Christ Jesus be your ever constant source of energy and revelation. You will never be defeated in any area of life if you will choose to let My mind be your motivation in all areas instead of letting the selfish mind of the flesh be your motivation.
The choice is yours.
Love, God
I Corinthians 2:15-16; Philippians 2:5-11; Philippians 4:7-9; I Peter 1:13-16; Romans 12:2.

No comments: