Friday, July 27, 2012

ULTIMATELY BLESSED


Dear One,

Your Holy Spirit led prayers are always answered and answered perfectly because the prayers of My Spirit are always in complete agreement with Me.
We know the beginning, the middle and the end. We know how to circumvent all of the bad things that could happen in every situation and we know the life styles, the preference and the habits of everyone involved in the circumstance for which you are praying. We want to please you, but we also want to benefit everyone involved who is a participant with you. That wouldn't be easy for you, but it is easy for Me working in conjunction with My Spirit. You have heard it said that when I am brought into a situation that everyone wins. That is true.
You want to please your children completely, and so do I. My desire to please you and bless you is a million times stronger than your desire to please and bless your children.
Cooperate with me and let Me bless you more than you dare imagine. It blesses Me to bless you.
Love, God
Amos 2:3; Matthew 18:18-20; Romans 8:25-27; I Corinthians 14:14-15; Ephesians 6:17-18; I Timothy 2:1-4.

No comments: