Saturday, July 7, 2012

CORNERSTONE OF LOVE

Dear One,
Stability is the most important basis for a firm foundation that humans can have.
All the security of a personality comes from the foundation of family love, self worth and stable relationships. Every stable relationship a person has, the more strengthening of the person's foundation occurs.
To be loved and to love are the cornerstones of every person's foundation of life. There are no substitutes.
When the cornerstone is missing, then the building has lost its stability.
Jesus was the true Cornerstone. I sent him to earth to establish My children in My love.
If you ever waver in believing in My love for all My children, read over and over about the life of Jesus, how He met every need of mankind with My love. If it takes reading the Gospels over and over fifty times, so be it, because you need that stability as the foundation of your personality..
You must be established in My love for you before you can pass it on to others.
There are no substitutes for a foundation of love. When it is missing the building has no stability, the walls fall down, the roof collapses and there is no steadfast structure when problems come into the life of a person.
When a person draws near to Me, I am already there waiting to shore up the foundation of the person by revealing to him how much I love and adore him, which strengthens the entire stability of his personality.
Remember that love always covers a multitude of trespasses. I see your needs, not your frailties.
Shore up the foundation of others by doing the same thing, loving them unconditionally, thus fulfilling the law of Christ. He said all the religious laws are summed up in loving others.
Love, God
John 1:17-18; Romans 8:2; Galatians 6:2; Luke 11:42; John 3:16; Romans 5:5.
Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John over and over until you are established in God's love for you, which is shown through the personality of Jesus and revealed to you by the Holy Spirit..

No comments: