Thursday, July 5, 2012

GOD'S PURPOSE

Dear One,
I promised that all things will work together for your good when you love Me and when you are called according to My purpose. That is a promise and a guarantee.
First you must know what My purpose is.
In the beginning of the earth My purpose in creating My children is that I have objects on which to pour My love.
When people have children, their purpose is to have living beings to love and nourish.
You are My child and I love you, so My purpose in your life is that you love others. Remember that Jesus said that the only commandment under My covenant with people is that they love one another. Isn't it logical to you that My purpose for you, then, is spreading love?
During anything that comes against you in life, good or bad, My spiritual purpose is that you love the people who oppose you. That is the first thing Jesus taught, to act in the attitude of love in all matters.
So the solutions to all problems will come easily when you are loving others as you love yourself. Praise Me for the solutions before they are manifested and you will see how easily things work for your good.
There will be further testings by satan to move you off of your determination to always act and react in love in all circumstances. If he can get you to operate in strife in any form, he knows you will doubt My ability to care for My children by always working things together for their good. Prove your adversary wrong by always loving others in the midst of conflict
Constantly come to Me for your answers and solutions while you shed My all encompassing love to everyone you meet.
Your confession should always be, "My Daddy can fix this problem," when one arises.
And I always say to you," Yes, My Dear Child, Daddy will fix it."
Look for all solutions to problems with that positive mindset. It's called faith in Me.
I have always fixed your problems and I always will. I will even make bad things work for your good. Your part of the equation is to shed love abroad and to come to Me for solutions, which is called prayer.
It is a pleasure for Me to fix everything you give to Me. It is My delight as your Father.
Love, God
John 13:34-35; John 15:12; John 15:17; Romans 8:28-39; Romans 12:10-21.

No comments: