Tuesday, July 17, 2012

PREJUDICE EXCLUDES

Dear One,
Practice inclusion rather than exclusion of others.
Always strive to be inclusive rather than exclusive.
Exclusive connotes that you have excluded others from your life.
Inclusive connotes that you include everyone you meet into your life.
Exclusive means that you have excluded people who are not of the same color, religion, education or beliefs.
When you are exclusive your motivation is often judgment or prejudice. Exclusion usually comes from fear of other people who are different from you.
Look at how inclusive Jesus was. He fraternized with people his religion considered unclean. He looked on their hearts rather then their flesh with its political, religious, educational and national idiosyncrasies.
The people you exclude may need your attention and your love. You know that they need My love. You might be the only person capable of sharing My love with the unloved.
Jesus walked and talked with people whom his religion considered unclean. Jesus knew He could make them clean.
Maybe the people you are excluding from your life need to be introduced to My cleansing. You would find it impossible to do if you are excluding them from your life.
You might learn something from people who you are excluding from your life.
Those people might learn something from you.
I said that it's nothing to love the people who love you and are just like you. It takes My Spirit to love the ones who are different. That is what Jesus did and what My children need to do.
My family includes everyone. Jesus did. I said the world will know you are My children when you love others.
Love, God
Matthew 7:1-4; Romans 10:13-15; Romans 12:9-18; Acts 10:14-16; Acts 10:28; Romans 14:14

No comments: