Monday, July 30, 2012

PYRAMID BUSINESS

Dear One,
You belong to the most beneficial pyramid distributing agency in existence.
You receive the products of love, peace, joy, mercy, faith, goodness, kindness and patience from Me and you distribute them to others, receiving back like products as your payment for your seed sowing.
Our products are spiritual but they enhance your physical body with health, beauty and good nutrition. They cleanse your body of the emotional toxic chemicals. They also enhance your mind with vitamin-like ingredients which produce hope, compassion, love and a sound mind. They are spiritual but they benefit your body and mind.
The effectiveness is just like a pyramid business with Me at the top. I distribute to Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Jesus distributed to the disciples. The disciples brought more and more into the family. Now you are one of the distributing agents. We are all one family because it is a family business, saving the world. You don't have to pay for your products. Your Brother Jesus paid for them with His life.
A pyramid business on earth is successful to the degree that the participants put time into it. It's the same with My family's pyramid business. The more time My family members put into studying the manual, the Bible, and the more revelations they get from Me through My Holy Spirit, the more productive the distribution is to others, which is sharing My good news, My gospel.
The difference in earthly pyramid businesses and My family business is that My products are spiritual. They work all the time. Lives are changed spirit, soul and body, and the family members are constantly rewarded with all of their needs being met.
The Gospel is the only family business with great results for everyone, not just the original participants. You are just as valuable in My eyes as Jesus is. He was the firstborn of many brothers and sisters. Your inheritance is the same as His because I am no respecter of persons.
The family business depends upon you sharing the good news of love, peace and joy. Everyone wants our products. When you experience My love, My peace, My mercy, My faith, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My patience and My peace, others will want the products from our family business. Then you will share the good news with them and they will want to come into the family business of saving the world because they have been saved from the destruction of evil.
It's very easy to be in My family business. Let me give you the characteristics of My personality that others want, called the fruit of the Spirit, and you will attract others to the fold.
Love, God
Proverbs 8:19-21; Proverbs 11:30-31; Proverbs 25;25; Isaiah 61:1-7; Matthew 4:23; Romans 8:28-30; Galatians 5:22-23;
photo from: www.mikeatasbury.wordpress.com

No comments: