Thursday, February 21, 2013

CHOOSE TO REJOICE

Dear One,
     Bad visible things that are physically and materially happening in the earth are only temporary situations leading to a final manifestation of answers to your prayers.  They are segments of the current orchestrations that will lead to the final product. 
     You might temporarily look at unpleasant situations as being bad or unfortunate occurrences, but in reality they lead to the blessings at the end of the road when My promises to you are completed and perfected.
     Thankfulness and rejoicing in all things is important, especially when things look bad to the human eye.  Don't be thankful for the bad situation but be thankful that I am working in the situation to perfect the people who are involved, regardless of the outward occurrences.  Don't rejoice for the bad occurrences but rejoice that I am working behind the scenes with My angels to bring the final perfect results.  Then the thankfulness and rejoicing won't be merely in faith but in reality that I have performed miracles in the situation.
      When you are thankful to Me and you are rejoicing during the horrible times, you are making a statement to the heavens that you have confidence in Me and you trust Me to complete My plans.  My angels rejoice with you when you rejoice because you rejoice in faith that there are  activities behind the scenes which will result in good situations which will come into your view which are answers to your prayers.
     Come to Me for dreams and visions of the miracles before they happen so that your faith will be substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen with human eyes.  I can show you the end result before it happens.  Then you will have unmovable faith.   Until then, be thankful and rejoice. 
     Love, God
Hebrews 11;1-3; Matthew 15;36-37; Galatians 5:1-4; Galatians 5:18-20:  I Thessalonians 5:18; I Timothy 2:1-4; Hebrews 13:15-16.
photo from: www.revivalhut.com 

No comments: