Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LOVE AND PEACE ARE TWINS

Dear One,
     Peace reigns where love reigns.
     Where love wanes, peace wanes.
     They only exist together because I am Love and Jesus is the Prince of Peace.  We are one and love and peace are one.
     Also, where peace wanes, love also wanes.
     Apart from each other, there is no faith, which is My power, and there is no joy.
     It all depends upon love.
     Take love out of any relationship and peace will disappear.
     Strife is waiting in the wings to enter into a relationship when love leaves.  It is poised and ready to begin its devastation and destruction.  Every evil work will flood the relationship and the families along with the controlling spirit of strife when strife barges into a situation.  That is why I told My children to keep peace with all men.
      You must learn to celebrate differences in opinions, in politics, in religious views and in family dynamics rather than letting them separate you..
      My blessings are only in existence where love reigns.  Remember that one of My  descriptions of love is that it never takes into account a wrong suffered and love never insists on its own way.    Maybe you should work on those attitudes which I attribute to love.
      Love, God
i Corinthians 13:7-11; Luke 2:14; Acts 19:36-38; Romans 5:1; Romans 14:17-19' I Corinthians 14:33: II Corinthians 13:11.
       

No comments: