Friday, February 8, 2013

TWO KINGDOMS

Dear One,
     With My guidance everything is workable.
     With My input everything is possible.
      Everything that I promised to My children can be accessed when you hear My words and carry out My instructions.  I will tell you what to correct in your attitudes and actions which will facilitate the fulfillment of My promises to you. Everything depends upon your ability to forgive, to love others, to operate in faith and to be merciful to all men.  Those attitudes and actions are the first things that Jesus taught, so you must deem them important in relation to your prayers being answered. 
     Jesus knew the strategies of the spiritual world which has two kingdoms vying for your loyalty.  There is My family and then there is the family of the devil, which Jesus so clearly identified as your enemy and the enemy of all for My children.  My family produces blessings and the family of the devil produces curses.  You can read about the works which produce blessings when you read about the ministry of Jesus.  You can read about the works of the devil when you read about the demons that he cast out of people which produce curses.
     Everything relating to My blessings depends upon your ability to love, forgive, be merciful and have confidence in Me.  When you do those things, My kingdom will be manifested in the earth and My promises to you will be fulfilled.
     Remember that I gave the choice to My children whether they would inherit  blessings or curses.  After the choice is made to accept My blessings, then the attitudes and actions that are found in My family which are called the fruit of the Spirit must be emanated by you for My blessings to be manifested.  You cannot sow seeds into the family of the devil and expect to inherit My blessings.  It is impossible because the produce only comes from the ground of the family to which you have sown the seeds.
    When you sow the seeds of My Spirit into My spiritual ground you will inherit blessings.  When you sow seeds of the works of the devil into his ground you will inherit curses.  It's very, very simple.
     Jesus taught those lessons over and over and so did My disciples and the apostles, that you cannot sow to the flesh which is influenced by evil and inherit My blessings.
    I do not withhold blessings.  It all depends upon which family you choose to amplify in your life. 
     I said that when you are led by My spirit and pray in My spirit that everything will be added to you.  By your attitudes and actions you either activate the kingdom of love or you activate the kingdom of evil.  I can show you how to walk in the Spirit of love and receive overflowing blessings.
     Love, God
Matthew 5:1-10; Matthew 5:38-48; Romans 112:14-19; Galatians 6:7-10; James 3:6-16-18. 
photo compliments of Deb Jepsen f.b.   

No comments: