Monday, February 25, 2013

STOKE THE FIRES

Dear One,
     I want the light in you to burn brighter every day.  I desire that it never diminishes so that others will see it and begin to glorify Me.
     The light in you comes from the fire of the Holy Spirit burning inside of you just like Ezekiel saw when he peered into the heavens and saw the angels with My life glowing inside of them.  The light in you is from the power that is resident inside all of My children. The glow is caused by vigor for Me and for My ability to change you and to change your situations and circumstances from bad to good. 
     The fire of My Spirit must be fed and stoked and rekindled so that its power never diminishes one iota.  Its power is the life of your body and the fuel of your soul.  It is what draws all men to you just like it draws all men to Me.  It is life everlasting, life eternal and the only life that is all powerful.
     Continually kindle the fire that is inside of you by feeding it My revelation knowledge, which is truth delivered by My Spirit to your mind, enlightening your soul. Every revelation will make the fire burn brighter, lighting up your world and My world.  
     I am the light of the world and I live in you, making you a light in the world along with all of My children who hunger and thirst after righteousness.  I said you will be filled.  All you have to hunger, thirst, seek, knock and ask.  You will receive. 
     My truths are waiting to be accessed, causing the fires of revelation knowledge  in you to burn brighter and brighter.
     Love, God
Ezekiel 1:4-6; 1:13-14; Matthew 5;13-16; John 1:9-14; John 8:12; Philippians 2:15-16; Acts 2:2-4; Romans 12:20.

Photo compliments of SappiresMoonbeams.com

No comments: