Saturday, February 9, 2013

PIGPEN LIVING

Dear One,
     I've told you in the past that you have the choice of living in a pigpen or living in a palace.  You have the choice of dying in a pigpen or dying in the splendor of a palace. 
     You have heard it said that the works of evil have their own rewards.  They do, and the rewards are not pretty and they are not good.  The object of the devil is to entice people to join him in his evil endeavors so that he can destroy everything that people have and kill them while they are in their emotional, spiritual, mental and physical poverty.  Sometimes My children forget that attitudes of judgment, condemnation, unforgiveness, belittling, strife, political divisiveness and the like are also instigated by the devil to rob them of My blessings because if he can entice you to participate in his thought processes then he can guarantee that those attitudes will return to you and curse you with his curses.
     Evil spirits who are called demons are condemned to hell for their rebellion against Me and they want to pass the same condemnation on to My children by enticing them to mirror their evil actions.
     I sent Jesus into the earth to save My children from the effects of evil deeds.  That is My good news.  I also sent My Holy Spirit into the earth so that people who receive Him into their lives will have the power to refuse the temptations to think evil and do evil deeds, thus being saved from the effects caused by obeying the evil spirits.
     The works of My Holy Spirit have their wonderful rewards.
     Again i say that seed sowing has its own rewards, either blessings or cursing, depending on which family you want to emulate in your life, either Mine or the devil's.  If a person sows to the evil kingdom he or she will reap the rewards of destruction because he has joined the dark side.  If a person sows into my kingdom with My lovi\ng deeds, he or she will reap the rewards of My blessings because of sowing into the family of love and light.
     Your sins are forgiven before you commit them because of the sacrifice of Jesus.   I never withdraw My love from you.   However, you can continue to sow into the kingdom of darkness and inherit curses if you choose to do that.
      Showing love toward all men, extending mercy to all men, forgiving all men, and refusing to judge anyone will sow seeds into the family of light and you will reap wonderful seeds, leading to a prosperous life.
     I said to seek My kingdom and My righteousness, which means to seek to emulate My love in the earth.  The promise is that when you do those things that all good things will be added to you.
     I want you to have the best of everything and live in my palace.
    Love, God
Matthew 6:33; Matthew 7:1-2; Galatians 5:16-25; Galatians 6:7-10; John 10:10; I Corinthians 13: 4-7.
      

No comments: