Wednesday, February 27, 2013

YOUR DADDY

Dear One,
     My children should reflect the song, "My heart belongs to Daddy." 
     I asked My children to love me with all their whole hearts, souls and minds.
     I do not desire that you love me compketely for my sake.  I am not a self centered, egocentric father. I asked you to love me completely for your sake, knowing that when you are centered and established in Me that you will follow My bidding and the results will be that you are blessed during your life in the earth.  All of My requests to My children are made in an effort to facilitate your reception of My blessings.
     Can you see that when your heart totally belongs to Me as your savior, your redeemer, your glory, the lifter of your head, your healer, your protector, your liberator, your provider, your shepherd, your peace and your love, then your heart will truly belong to Me and you will seek Me with your whole heart.  Then you will intimately know Me like I know you.  You won't depend on somebody's relationship with Me for your insight into My flove and My amily ways.
    I am eager to give to you My entire kingdom.  To facilitate that, you need to turn from any selfish, confused, whining, demanding and griping ways, come humbly to Me as your loving PaPa, and I will heal you and your land, like I promised.  You must leave behind the pigpen and its destructive ways which are steeped in self centeredness and know-it-all attitudes.  Then come to Me for the keys to the doors of My storage house. Come to My palace and move in with Me where there are all the comforts that you desire.  You can live there while you are still in the flesh.  It starts with having your whole heart belong to me, your Heavenly Daddy.
     Love, God
Deuteronomy 6:5;  Mark 12:32-34;  II Chronicles 7:14; Psalm 3:3; Psalm 18:1-3; Psalm 19:14; Matthew 22:37-40; Ephesians 3;14-20.

Photo from:  www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com   

No comments: