Tuesday, February 5, 2013

IMAGE PROBLEMS

Dear One,
    Your family respects you when you keep your word.
    Your family and others respect you when you are trustworthy.
    Everyone respects you when you are industrious.
    Everyone respects you when you are safely adventuresome.
    Everyone respects you when you use wisdom in making decisions.
    Everyone respects you when you are a person of your word.
    Everyone respects you when you are kind and good.
    Everyone respects you when you seek knowledge and truth.
    Everyone respects you when you are prudent.
    When others find out that you are trustworthy, they have no problem finding that I am trustworthy because they know that you are My child, a reflection of Me.
    You were created in My image.  When you profess My name, people look to you as still being a child who is created and living in My image.   People judge Me by your character and your actions.  When you profess to be My child you should always walk in My Spirit and be led by My Spirit, the Spirit of truth, love, goodness, kindness, mercy, joy, faith and peace.
     Some of My children have portrayed to others that I am judgmental and condemning.  You must present My real image to others so that they will be able to trust Me and approach Me with confidence in My true nature, which is Love.
     How can they trust Me if they can't trust My children who profess to know Me?
     Let's work on that together.
     Love, God
Genesis 1:21; Romans 8:28-31; II Corinthians 3:17-18; II Corinthians 4:1-8; Galatians 5:18-25.   

No comments: